Wednesday 3 April 2024

Ladies Time out - 1

 


Hello everyone, this is Kalyan. I am 30 years old. I am married a year ago. My wife name is Sruthi. Me and my wife decided to have baby after 3 years from our marriage. I am very reserved person, but my wife is a friendly person. That too she is having a very good friends gang. She shares everything with me. she asks me to take trip, but being a shy natured person, I kept on avoiding the trips. She was very much upset with me on that aspect. so, she started to travel to places mostly on weekends with her friends gang. Her gang consist of Jessy, Fatima and Priya. They used to enjoy a lot and she used to share the pics. My mind wants to visit those places, but my heart doesn't allow me to travel.


so, it was a tug of war between my heart and mind. I simply asked her, how you ladies alone enjoy. She told that this cannot be explained on words. You need to come with us and feel the experience. I asked her, how can I accompany her. Since, I am male and all her friends are ladies. If you want to be part of the ladies trip, you should come as a lady, not male. If you are really interested, please let me know. The reply from me was, I wanted to come, but how can I come. She told she will take care of that. I did not understand what she was about to say. She said that, I need to come along with them as a lady. I was shell shocked.


How can I do that, what if they find out, that I am a male, it will be embarrassing moment. She asked me not to worry, I dont have much facial hairs or body hairs, so she can easily transform me into a beautiful women and since I work from home, I not even worry about anyone else, if some neighbours ask, we can say that, Kalyan is gone out on a official duty and his sister Kalyani is accompanying us. I never thought that my wife will come out with such a plan. My mind was saying a no and heart was saying a yes, this time, heart overcome mind and I was ready to explore this transformation.


To be continued......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...