Wednesday 17 May 2023

Panty Trouble

 




Hi friends, I am going to share a real life incident that happened recently, I am crossdresser and I will dress up in ladies clothes, whenever I am alone in my home. After a long time, I got a chance to crossdress that time and I was wearing my wife's dresses since we are of same size. I wanted to dress from top to bottom in her clothes. So, I wore her panties as well. Within few minutes after wearing her dress, I felt like masturbating, I had wet her panties. I thought, I am going to be in deep trouble, but I put in hanger for drying, thank god, it was heavy summer and it got dried quickly, I kept everything in place before she returned back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...