Thursday 11 July 2024

Mom's Advice

 


Credits : Anandhi Girly CD stories

Even though, I roam outside as a man wearing shirt and pant, as soon as I return home, my mom wants me to change to Saree. I ask her, why is she insisting me to wear saree like a women, she tells that for the body shape and size of yours chudidar, half saree and saree are the dress that suits you properly. Pant and shirt looks horrible on you. I asked her, why is she keeping flowers on my head.

 It makes me feel feminine when you keep flowers on my head, I am a man only na, I asked her.  You have grown long hair, which is even longer than normal women. I told her that, I am doing it as it is the current fashion and trend. My Mom instantly repeated that, if you wear saree, even if you are a guy or girl, it is our tradition to keep flower on your head.

 You can remove however you want to the outside world, but in our city and house, you have to follow our customs and traditions, stating this, my mom kept jasmine flowers on my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...