Saturday 30 March 2024

Embarrassing situation

 



Credits : Suganthi Sugi

It has been almost 10 years since I left my hometown and reached Mumbai. I changed myself into a new person with new identity and gender. I was very happy that my life is running the way I liked. But, an incident happened today, so that the entire happiness I gained is going to be lost. I never expected this. It has been a long while, that I had last seen my brother. Should, I be happy that I have seen my brother or should I be worried that he has been looking at me with lust in his eyes. Looks like he might come to me with a proposal. God has to save me from this embarrassing situation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't worry about me

  Credits : Jasmine Sissy - Instagram Mom : Me and your dad will have to go out of town for a wedding, will you be able to manage alone in t...